Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just finished my workout - I wanted to share it because it is a whopper you should all try. I ran just 10 minutes on the treadmill. I start at a moderate pace then on the 4th min up it up 5 beeps. At the end of that minute drop it down to the mod. pace. I repeated that sequence until 10 min. W/O a cool down I grabbed a 5lb weight in each hand and did the following excercises each for 1 minute: (as fast as I could of course)

Upright rows
Alternating static arm curls
Leaning tricep extensions
Straight arm raises
In/Out bicep curls
Overhead tricep extensions

W/O weights:
Forward/Backward lunges
Squat w/ calf raises
Gaucho Walk - killer
2nd position Grande Plies
3 direction calf raises

On a excercise ball - hold crunch for 1 min holding abs toward spine

3 minutes sitting on ball doing tahitian style hips w/ ab power - Todays music choice for this excercise was AC/DC "Back in Black" - FUN!!

Rhett is eating everything I am - not doing as much water though - It will be interresting If I can loose more weight than my hubby. He just thinks about loosing weight and he does. Not fair. He's been a good sport about the meals - I think he's hungry though- last night he at a bowl of Golden Grams at 9:30 - that is my favorite cereal . . . I just had to ignore it.

It feels good to be more active again. I am already feeling better. It is good to have encouragement and knowing you are all counting on me to do well, just as I am counting on the "HOT MOMMIES" to KICK SOME TRASH in this contest!!

Pump it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment