Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yikes how time flies!!!! I have to remember all the workouts we've done in the past week. This wont be as accurate as I would like but I'll do my best to remember. I'll work backwards to get as much as I can.

Tues 7-20: 2 mi run AM, core, Upper body weights, ballet

Mon 7-19: Swim (Veteran's Memorial) 1/2 mi swim then 1.5 mi run - working transitions
*realized what I need at transition: Stool, towel, extra water bottle, sunglasses

Sun - off

Sat - 40 min mountain run - NICE!! I was up at girl's camp @ bull trout lake

Fri - Lake swim - about 1/2 mile. (BURRRRR) forgot cap/goggles :(

Thurs - Bike 10 mi, Run 1.5 mi - good BRC w/ spinning out the legs near transition

Wed - ?
Tues - ?
Mon - Pool swim - 1/2 mi + drills (Jim Everett there helping w/coaching - great resource

No comments:

Post a Comment