Saturday, October 10, 2009

Well the weekend is almost here. I'm docking points from yesterday because I did not make a journal entry. I did maintain all other commitments however.

Yesterday's workout was a 20 min sprint session on the treadmill

Total distance 1.83mi

I've got to say that is my fav. cardio routine because of the short duration, and tons of calories burned. Anytime there is interval training done, say a big fat c-ya to fat! I can use that. Just about to go for a run. Todays plan is to lengthen the run to an outside 3 or 4 miler. I will do 1 min sprint every 10 min. The days are getting cooler. For some reason that pushes me - maybe because I smolter in the heat. Ideal temp to run in for me is the 40's and 50's. I am looking forward to a day off tomorrow - I love to plan my treat - Still no decision made yet . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment